- Safely observe the polar bear migration up-close from our Polar Bear Cabins, surrounded by an unobtrusive electric fence
- Experience a remote and fascinating tundra environment with some of the world’s best polar bear viewing in the Churchill, Manitoba area
- Short hikes over frozen tundra with seasoned Inuit guides
- Enjoy the magical Northern Lights at night
- A 50-minute private charter flight over the tundra – perfect for aerial photography of the polar bear migration
- Stay in private guest cabins with en-suite bathrooms and private showers, and enjoy gourmet food prepared by a private chef
SAFELY SEE POLAR BEARS UP-CLOSE: AN AUTHENTIC ARCTIC TUNDRA EXPERIENCE
This is an exclusive polar bear photography tour and a rare opportunity in the polar bear capital of the world during the annual polar bear migration back to Hudson Bay. This cabin-based polar bear safari is specially designed to get you close to one of the world’s most magnificent predators in their natural habitat and will give you some ideal polar bear watching locations.
Fly in the Arctic by private charter along the west coast of Hudson Bay river from Churchill, Manitoba. On this short, 50-minute flight, a lucky few may even get a chance to view and photograph Arctic wildlife from above.
Strategically located in “polar bear alley”, our Polar Bear Cabins site is situated directly in the path of polar bears migrating as they search for the first sea ice forming on the bay.
Get the opportunity to safely photograph polar bears at ground level on this safari, behind an unobtrusive electric fence. Polar bears are known to wander right up to the fence!
Escape and unplug at our intimate, remote and rustic private cabin complex for an exclusive and comfortable experience in the North during the annual polar bear migration.
CAD $14,103 (including tax)
approx. USD $11,283
*per person, based on double occupancy
110km south of Arviat
8 days / 7 nights
Flights from Winnipeg, MB (YWG) to Churchill, (YYQ) available
-20°C to -5°C (-4°F to +23°F)
8 – 10 hours
October 12 – 19, 2020
October 17 – 24, 2020
October 22 – 29, 2020
October 27 – November 3, 2020
November 1 – 8, 2020
November 6 – 13, 2020
November 11 – 18, 2020
Travel north of Churchill, MB to “polar bear alley”. Spend five days in our remote and rustic Polar Bear Cabins in the heart of polar bear country. Capture incredible photography of diverse wildlife including polar bears during migration, Willow Ptarmigan, Arctic foxes, martens, Snowy Owls, Gryfalcons and wolverines.
Fly from Winnipeg to Churchill, Manitoba. On arrival, transfer to a private charter aircraft waiting to whisk you away to our Polar Bear Cabins. During the 45-50 minute flight along the west coast of Hudson Bay aerial landscape photography maybe possible. A lucky few may even get a chance to view and photograph Arctic wildlife from above such as Hudson River and Churchill Polar Bears. Our Polar Bear Cabins are strategically placed in “polar bear alley” for reliable polar bear encounters.
Spend time observing and photographing polar bears and other Arctic wildlife, including Arctic hare, Arctic fox, pine martens, willow ptarmigan, snowy owls, gyrfalcons and wolverines in the wild, while admiring the stunning natural landscapes. Safely see and photograph polar bears from ground-level within the Polar Bear Cabins complex, from behind an unobtrusive electric fence, and take short treks over the frozen tundra with seasoned Inuit guides. Guides will get you as close to polar bears as safely possible for extraordinary viewing and photographs.
Delight in the magical Northern Lights at night. Weather permitting.
Capture a few last shots of the polar bear migration in the morning before flying back to Churchill, where you will spend the night in a local hotel.
Polar Bear Cabins
Rustic, remote and accessible by air, our Polar Bear Cabins & Lodging rest on the shores of Hudson Bay. These simple cabins/lodges are surrounded by an electric fence, offering a comfortable and safe home in the heart of polar bear country. Allowing for a maximum of eight guests, with four guest cabins and a central dining/lounge cabin, the Polar Bear Cabins create a private and intimate polar bear viewing experience.
- Ensuite bathrooms with private, heated showers
- Non-obtrusive electric fence surrounding the complex
- Power provided by onsite generators
- Round-trip flight to Winnipeg to Churchill, MB
- Meals: 5 breakfasts, 6 lunches and snacks, 5 dinners
- 5 nights in the Polar Bear Cabins
- 1 night in a Churchill hotel
- 1 night in a Winnipeg hotel
- Services of Arctic Kingdom Expedition Leaders and Inuit guides
- Private charter aircraft from Churchill, MB to the Polar Bear Cabins
- Round-trip flights from your home to Winnipeg
- Tips, gratuities, personal expenses
- Travel, medical and evacuation insurance
- Additional costs associated with weather and/or layovers in Winnipeg or Churchill
- Meals in Winnipeg
- Polar Clothing Rental Package strongly encouraged
BOOK NOW OR TALK TO A TRAVEL ADVISOR*Required