Do you want to spend your days speaking with some of the world’s most seasoned travellers about the most remote and spectacular wildernesses on Earth? Are you an explorer at heart and superstar sales specialist with demonstrated experience converting leads into sales on a B2C basis?
At Arctic Kingdom, we’re not just a global leader in Arctic travel and logistics. We are a leader in once-in-a-lifetime adventures and life-altering moments in the Canadian Arctic. We’re looking for someone that embodies the spirit of adventure and can ignite it in others to help them realize the adventure of their dreams.
Does this sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you!
About The Opportunity
Arctic Kingdom is looking for a self-motivated and result-oriented Travel Sales Specialist to join our passionate team in Mississauga, on a full-time basis. Reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing, this position will allow you to develop your skills selling a unique and exciting travel product and become an expert in polar travel.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Identifying, qualifying and converting new business leads into sales
- Championing Arctic Kingdom product and helping travellers find the perfect adventure for them
- Driving outbound leads from B2B channels
- Providing the highest level of customer service at every stage of the sales process
- Completing pipeline and activity reporting requirements
- Meeting (and exceeding!) monthly and quarterly sales objectives and quotas
Our Ideal Candidate
The perfect fit for our team is someone that can roll with the punches, embrace a dynamic, fast-paced environment, and work on a collaborative team. You will excel at this role if you are a proactive, accountable and target-driven sales person motivated by the opportunity to help people cross incredible experiences off their bucket lists – and earn commissions while you’re doing it. You are positive and enthusiastic, with a can-do attitude. You don’t need to know everything about the Arctic, but you should be willing to learn and continually develop product and destination knowledge. You also don’t mind travelling to client meetings or industry events (including possible overnight stays), from time to time, if required.
Skills & Experience Required
- Post-secondary diploma or degree
- Minimum 2 years sales experience
- Previous experience in the travel industry and/or experience in generating quality outbound leads in a B2B and B2C environment is an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to build rapport, develop, and maintain relationships with customers
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
ABOUT ARCTIC KINGDOM
Arctic Kingdom is Canada’s leading arctic travel and arctic services organization. We are passionate about the Arctic – and the people who call it home. Pioneers in arctic travel, we work with community partners to design and deliver exceptional Arctic travel and wildlife experiences, including Arctic safaris, private luxury eco-expeditions and polar diving. Arctic Kingdom is a small company with an entrepreneurial spirit and we are looking for employees who are self-starters, resilient and customer service focused.