Do you want to spend your days speaking with some of the world’s most seasoned travellers about the most remote and spectacular wildernesses on Earth? Are you an explorer at heart and superstar sales specialist with demonstrated experience converting leads into sales on a B2C basis?
At Arctic Kingdom, we’re not just a global leader in Arctic travel and logistics. We are a leader in once-in-a-lifetime adventures and life-altering moments in the Canadian Arctic. We’re looking for someone that embodies the spirit of adventure and can ignite it in others to help them realize the adventure of their dreams.
Does this sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you!
About The Opportunity
Reporting to the President, the Marketing Manager needs to be energetic, a quick learner and an intuitive marketing professional with exceptional management and communication skills who is familiar with online and traditional marketing. They will lead and oversee the execution of the marketing department, ensuring business strategies, plans and initiatives are being executed/delivered in compliance with the corporate plan. As a member of a lean team, this person is required to contribute to the buildout and execution of projects and should be prepared to roll up their sleeves and get the job done.
- Manage day to day execution
- Lead, create and execute paid social and digital marketing campaigns
- Build and update collateral as required
- Works with internal teams and external partners to develop, implement and measure campaigns through targeted and owned channels (i.e. email & digital marketing, social) to ensure that new and existing customers are engaged
- Leads and drives a customer-focused culture to deepen client relationships
- Organize and execute all aspects of approved programs, including budget, timelines, plan development and implementation.
- This role has one direct report – Content and Social Writer. You will also be responsible for managing our SEO Agency relationship.
- Mentorship and coaching to the rest of the marketing team.
- Other projects on an as-needed basis; reporting, creating proposals, writing communication, etc.
- Develop and maintain key metrics, analyzing and enhancing.
- Consistently audit ArcticKingdom.com and all of its collateral to ensure product accuracy.
- Ability to interact professionally with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Entrepreneur mindset with a solution-orientated approach to problem-solving; ability to recommend and implement creative executions
- Motivated, organized, self-starter who can react effectively and professionally to situations that require quick response or turnaround with strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working independently, as well as a team player
- Passion for the Arctic, travel and/or expedition adventures
- Energetic and confident with the ability to manage and prioritize many projects at the same time and adapt quickly to change
- Strong strategic thinking with well-developed analytical and project management skills
- Able to prioritize based on effort and impact
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Project Management
- Entrepreneurial culture
- Smart casual dress code
- Open-office environment
- An exciting product
- Have an opportunity to engage and make an impact within a small team setting
ABOUT ARCTIC KINGDOM
Arctic Kingdom is the global leader in land-based travel, custom experiences and getaways in the Canadian Arctic. After 20 years of operating in this remarkable region, Arctic Kingdom has unparalleled expertise in Arctic wildlife and habitats, and unmatched access built through years of experience and relationships with Inuit communities. With decades of experience, Arctic Kingdom excels at private, customizable trips that take guests anywhere they can dream of in the Arctic and coordinated logistics for the world’s top documentary film and television projects. Based on the skills and knowledge of our expert Inuit guides, Arctic Kingdom has built one of the world’s premier small-group polar bear and narwhal safaris in their natural Arctic environment. Arctic Kingdom strives to create journeys that invigorate and inspire guests.