About The Opportunity
Location: Remote (work from home)
Wages: $16/hour + $2/hour as a non-taxable expense reimbursement for use of computer/phone/internet
Start date: ASAP
End date: March 31, 2022 with possibility of extension
Hours of work: Call Centre is open 9am to 8pm, 7 days a week. Part-time and full-time hours available. Must be available some evenings and weekends.
To provide reliable service making inbound and outbound phone calls and taking orders for a food hamper program and traveller information for a travel line.
- Use the provided phone service to answer inbound calls and make outbound calls to customers
- Check voicemail regularly and respond to messages
- Identify customer needs in order to recommend the appropriate products
- Keep a record of incoming inquiries to be able to reference at a later date
- Be able to process orders using our ordering website with a high degree of accuracy
- Provide feedback to management to help improve processes
- Handle customer issues by providing solutions in a caring and polite manner
- Work with colleagues when necessary to resolve customer complaints
- Keep all information confidential
- Provide reports as requested by management
- Log shift hours at the end of each shift using the company’s BambooHR software
- Internet access during shifts
- Access to a computer for the duration of your shifts
- Access to a cell phone or land line for the duration of your shifts
- A positive attitude and a willingness to help others
ABOUT ARCTIC KINGDOM
Arctic Kingdom has crafted the world’s finest experiential tours and expeditions in the Canadian Arctic and polar regions for over 20+ years, building custom experiences for individuals, film production companies, corporations, and scientists. Arctic Kingdom was recently recognized by its tourism and destination partners as ‘The Pioneers’ of Arctic tourism.
Positioned as the market leader in Arctic Tourism and Polar Bear plus Wildlife experiences, Arctic Kingdom attracts accomplished well-travelled guests from around the world to experience the wonderment of these polar places including its people, culture, and land.