- Dive, with a skilled Arctic Dive Master, in the most incredible ice formations found anywhere on the planet – pack ice, cracks, the sea floor of the Arctic Ocean.
- Dive under the light of the midnight sun, possibly near grounded icebergs
- Get aerial views of dramatic landscapes during a fly-in experience to our Premium Safari Camp in an exclusive location
- Experience the floe edge – also known as the “line of life”
- Possible viewing opportunities for pods of narwhal, polar bears, harp seals, bearded seals, ringed seals, bowhead whales, and beluga
- Visit the Bylot Island Migratory Bird Sanctuary, which attracts more than 200,000 birds annually
- Journey by snowmobile and qamutik to traditional Inuit hunting grounds
- Enjoy tea made of melt-water from hundreds of years old glaciers
- Snorkel and kayak amongst sea ice
- Take in stunning panoramic views of granite cliffs and glaciers
- Enjoy hot, gourmet meals at our Premium Safari Camp on Ice
SEE MORE THAN JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG: A DIVING EXPERIENCE LIKE NO OTHER!
Explore the Arctic from above and below the ice with the best and only Canadian Arctic dive operator. Immerse yourself in a world of icebergs, drifting pack ice, the Arctic sea floor, and fascinating wildlife including narwhal, bowhead whales and polar bears on our Baffin Island Expedition.
Enjoy the glow of 24-hour sunshine at the floe edge, as you experience some of the most unique, exclusive and spectacular diving opportunities on the planet. At the end of full days spent diving, take in dramatic landscapes of towering granite cliffs, mountains, glaciers, and icebergs.
Join us on the ultimate Arctic diving experience – on the only dive trip of its kind in the world!Download Trip Planner Talk to a Travel Advisor
CAD $14,995 (+tax)
*per person, based on double occupancy
Navy Board Inlet, Nunavut
7 days/ 6 nights
May 19 – 25, 2019
May 20 – 26, 2019
May 25 – 31, 2019
May 26 – June 1, 2019
Flights from Ottawa, ON (YOW) to Pond Inlet, NU (YIO) available
Ottawa, ON (YOW)
Snowmobiles & qamutiks
-2°C to +10°C (+28°F to +50°F)
Upon landing in Pond Inlet, you will be welcomed by an Arctic Kingdom representative. Participate in a Parks Canada orientation before boarding the private Turbo Otter plane for your short flight into camp. Have your cameras ready for stunning aerial views of the vast Arctic landscapes, including dramatic mountains and icebergs in Sirmilik National Park. Settle in to camp and enjoy a hot dinner with your fellow adventurers.
Enjoy days of exhilarating diving following a progressive dive program including crack diving and iceberg diving. As cold-water experts, we can help you become comfortable in Arctic waters so you can truly enjoy one of our favourite dive locations.
Engage in other activities on land and at the floe edge including kayaking, hiking, and, ice conditions permitting, possibly visit the Bylot Island Migratory Bird Sanctuary, home to hundreds of thousands of birds.
After another full day enjoying the High Arctic wilderness, fly directly out of camp to Pond Inlet. Explore the town at your leisure and spend your final night in a hotel.
Premium Safari Camp on Land
Inspired by African mobile safari camps, our Premium Safari Camp brings elegance and comfort to the Arctic. The modern, specially designed Arctic yurt-style safari camp structures provide a warm and inviting home-away-from-home in one of the world’s most remote, yet breathtaking places.
- 3 m (10’) cathedral ceilings, with a diameter of 4.8 m (16’)
- Double walls with insulation, large windows, and a lockable door
- Large and spacious dining/lounge area with 24-hour snack and drinks buffet
- Shared washroom with hot water sinks and showers. Accommodations with private washrooms are also available. Note: these are eco-style, as you will be located in wilderness.
- Meals: 6 breakfasts, 6 lunches and snacks, 6 dinners
- Charter flight to camp
- 5 nights in Premium Safari Camp
- 1 nights in a hotel in Pond Inlet
- Services of Arctic Kingdom Expedition Leaders , Dive Supervisor and Inuit guides
- Dive equipment including tanks, pony bottles, weights, weight belt, harness, all ice diving safety equipment, and remote DAN 02 kit.
- Drysuit and personal dive equipment may be available on request.
- Use of kayaks
- Guided interpretive hikes
- Return transfers in Pond Inlet
- Round-trip flight to Pond Inlet from Ottawa (Ask about our special rates!)
- Accommodation in Ottawa
- Tips, gratuities, personal expenses
- Travel, medical and evacuation insurance
- Additional costs associated with weather and/or layovers in Pond Inlet, Iqaluit or Ottawa
- Polar Clothing Rental Package strongly encouraged
Book Now Or Talk To A Travel Advisor