Arctic Spring Getaway Details
Getting There and Away
Flights depart Ottawa with First Air (www.firstair.ca) at approximately 9:00 am. If you plan on flying into Ottawa, we recommend flying in the day before. Or, if you can arrange flights to arrive by 7:30 am on Day 1, you should be able to transfer to the Ottawa /Iqaluit flight in time for the 9:00 am flight to Iqaluit.
Flights arrive back in Ottawa at 4:50 pm. Connecting flights should be no earlier than 6:30 pm to account for any flight delays from the Arctic.
- 3 Nights hotel in Iqaluit
- Return flight from Ottawa to Iqaluit
- Return transfer at Iqaluit airport
- All day trips, including igloo building and snowmobiling, town tour, entrance to museum, cultural performance and fishing licenses (Day trips subject to change depending on conditions and availability)
- Lunches on Day 2 and 3
- Designated guide/town escort and local Inuit guides
- Breakfasts, Dinners (available at hotel)
- Tips, gratuities, personal expenses
- Travel, medical and evacuation insurance coverage
- Additional costs associated with weather and/or layovers in Iqaluit or Ottawa
Terms & Conditions
All prices in CAD. Departures subject to minimum group numbers of 4 persons. Maximum Group size will be 10.
$500 deposit required at time of booking. Full payment due 90 days prior to departure date.
CANCELLATION TERMS: Outside 90 days, a full refund of deposit less $50 admin charge is given. 90 to 60 days prior to a trip entitles client a 50% refund. 0-60 days prior to trip, no refund will be offered.