Arctic Dive Weekend Details
Getting There and Away
The included flight departs Ottawa with First Air (www.firstair.ca) at approximately 9:00 am. If you plan on flying into Ottawa, we recommend flying in the day before. Or, if you can arrange to arrive at YOW by 7:30 am on Day 1, you should be able to catch the 9:00 am flight to Iqaluit.
The included flight arrives back in Ottawa at 4:50 pm on Sunday. Connecting flights should be no earlier than 6:30 pm to allow for possible flight delays from the Arctic.
- Round-trip air fare between Ottawa and Iqaluit
- Round-trip transfers at Iqaluit airport
- 3 nights hotel in Iqaluit
- Transportation to dive sites
- Up to 5 dives (weather and conditions permitting)
- All tanks, weights, weight belt, harness, and tank fills
- Professional Dive Instructor
- All lunches and 3 dinners
- Guided town tour of Iqaluit
- Entrance to museum
- Cultural performance
- Designated guide/town escort and local Inuit guides
- Personal Dive gear (Required: 2 regulators, dry suits, mask, fins, BCD)
- Tips, gratuities, personal expenses
- Travel, medical, dive, and evacuation insurance coverage
- Additional costs associated with weather and/or layovers in Iqaluit or Ottawa
Need dive gear? Ask us about our dive equipment rental program.
Terms & Conditions
All prices in CAD. Departures subject to minimum group numbers of 6 persons. Maximum Group size will be 8.
$500 deposit required at time of booking. Full payment due 90 days prior to departure date.
CANCELLATION TERMS: Outside 90 days, a full refund of deposit less $50 admin charge is given. 90 to 60 days prior to a trip entitles client a 50% refund. 0-60 days prior to trip, no refund will be offered.
Once the included flight has been ticketed penalties apply if cancellation is required.