Flying over Cape Horn and the mythical waters of the Drake Passage, Arctic Kingdom invites you to a unique experience that will take you to one of the most remote and beautiful places on earth, the coldest, highest, windiest, driest, and most inhospitable continent – Antarctica.
We have eliminated sailing the Drake Passage from this epic trip and will whisk you away from Punta Arenas and King George Island in comfort and style aboard our jet service.
Antarctica is an ecological wonder that bewitches explorers, scientists and voyagers alike. Getting to know and contemplate this yet unexplored continent has been the goal and dream of many adventurers that are not satisfied with simply imagining what it would feel like to traverse its ice caps and who have made up their minds to visit this wildlife paradise. Antarctica has the singularity of being the continent of remaining hidden from man for the longest period of time; its first visitors only arrived at these virgin frozen lands only two hundred years ago. Its beauty contrasts with extreme climate conditions, all of which makes it an exotic destination, truly hypnotizing for those few that reach this far away corner of the universe.
Life Defining Moments
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to enjoy and photograph the awe-inspiring scenery made up of glaciers, mountains and countless roaming icebergs.
- Experience Antarctica without sailing the infamous waters of the Drake Passage
- Zodiac along giant glacier faces
- The possibility of encounters with Orca and Humpback whales.
- Marvel at the Adelie, Chinstrap and Gentoo Penguins.
- Enjoy the antics of a variety of other birds such as Albatrosses, Giant Petrels and Snowy Sheathbills.