An Exclusive World Class Adventure
...in one of Canada's most beautiful and remote area – the Torngat Mountains. Experience northern lights and polar bears via helicopter and on the ground by snowmobile based in a lodge at the foot of the stunning Torngat Mountains National Park.
This exclusive, with a group of only four persons is a 7 day trip is set in Canada's remotest mountain ranges – the Torngat Mountains. Combining stunning scenery, the exquisite and awe inspiring northern lights, top-of-the-line remote accommodations in a research station and base camp lodge, delicious meals, and best of all – and the main reason for coming – polar bear photograph opportunities under the professional guidance of local Inuit guides. This is a truly exceptional trip.
Mid March to begin of April.– up close and personal polar bear photograph opportunities under the professional guidance of local Inuit guides, this is a truly exceptional trip.
"More than 30 polar bears, the Northern Lights, outrageously good food...it was a joy to be able to see all that we have in the comfort of this great camp."
—Alexa and Derek, London
Mid-March to April polar bears begin to move onto the sea ice and into the fiords near the Torngat Mountains of northern, Nunavik in search of seal pups. Large male bear – giants on the ice, juvenile bears as well as mothers and cubs can be found seen. The world of the polar bears and the cubs is a one of ice, a frozen land-scape and set in the foothills of the Torngat mountains. The entry point to the polar bear areas - potentially even denning areas, will be about 90km north of the Labrador Inuit community of Nain.
We have travelled the world, and the Torngat Mountains is the most beautiful place we have been. K & L, Fort Worth, USA
Life Defining Moments...
- Be one of the very few to observe polar bears in their natural habitat near the Torngat mountains in this extremely remote area
- Stare up wide eyed at the brilliant and shimmering Northern Lights on clear night skies, one of natures greatest Wonders
- Helicopter day trip to see polar bears and the rare Torngat Caribou herd • World class, safari-style camp for the most upscale remote adventuring possible
- Flights from Goose Bay to Torngat Basecamp by helicopter and return (Air Package)
- 2 nights stay in Goose Bay,
- 5 nights stay at the Torngat Mountains Basecamp Lodge
- All meals from Goose Bay
- 1 day Helicopter flight into Torngat Mountains National Park
- Professionally guided with Arctic Kingdom staff and polar bear safety trained Inuit guides
- All daily excursions for duration of trip