If you can imagine it, we can make it happen.
We can do for you what we do for National Geographic, Disney, the military and world-renowned polar explorers and even family trips.
Whether your dream is a full-on expedition to the North Pole or simply (or not quite so simply) to hot air balloon over it, video an elusive Greenland shark, or dive an Arctic shipwreck, we can make it happen. The possibilities are as wide open as the north.
Examples of Custom Expeditions Arctic Kingdom has organized:
Some projects are… well pretty ambitious…
- Mega-yacht North West Passage crossing
- Circumpolar navigation of the north pole by plane
- Hot air ballooning in Lancaster Sound
- High Arctic sea ice base camp to support North Pole trek
- Baffin Island traverse by snowmobile
- Antarctica airplane rescue mission
- Music Video coordination on remote Arctic island
- Airboating in Navy Board Inlet to view migrating Narwhal – a world first
…and no dream is too small. From individuals to families..
- Family trip to the floe edge
- Private dogsledding trip with local Inuit guides
- Svalbard overland photography trip
- Family trip for Arctic icebergs and polar bears
- Specialized photography trips for specific wildlife for individual photographers and groups – from muskoxen, wolves, caribou, polar bear cubs and more…
Pole to Pole – From penguins to polar bears,
… if you have a dream, a special project or specific photograph/video you absolutely need to get, we can make it happen…at any pole.